I was tagged the other day by Sara, and must now share with you seven random facts about myself, as well as posting the rules of the game, which are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
My random facts are:
1. I stopped biting my nails years ago, but now I bite my fingers instead. It is really quite horrible
2. I hate to be taught - I have learnt all of my crafting skills from reading books.
3. I blush easily
4. I can never say no to anyone even if what they are asking is nigh on impossible
5. If I was never allowed to eat chocolate again I would probably survive. Probably.
6. Giving up work to raise the kids was both the best and the worst decision I have ever made.
7. I count everything in multiples of six. Obsessively.
Now I get to tag people in turn:
1. Chichiboule - a great read!
2. Suzanne (Alabamawhirly) - inspirational on so many levels
3. Christine at Paper and Cloth - love ya!
4. Bea at Hermit the frog - so full of energy and humour
5. Amelia (Bombus) - what a great lady!
6. Kate (Greygoat) - pure genius
7. Ali (Alicub cards) - a great artist
Don't hate me, please!